Everyday Iconic Evening
Offering an unmatched wine and culinary experience, Trius Winery has spent 40 years cultivating the land and hearts of wine lovers in Niagara-on-the-Lake and beyond. A Niagara winemaking pioneer, Trius set out to innovate, inspire and distinguish itself from the rest – a true icon from day one. Since then, Trius has become one of Canada’s most honoured wineries and a leading Canadian VQA producer, creating unique wines and an unforgettable experience in everything it does. Because the everyday should be iconic.
Trius partnered with Reformation to create an intimate event - an ‘Everyday Iconic Evening’ - that offered the same elevated experience as the winery, in a central Toronto location, to celebrate the launch of its 2017 Rosé. The goal was to generate invaluable brand awareness and exposure for Trius by connecting the brand with highly targeted media and influencers from the Greater Toronto Area and tightening its existing social media aesthetic.
- Developed a full experiential event strategy including design + styling, vendor recommendations, venue sourcing, and guest list curation
- Styled, directed and executed on-location photography and videography to capture dynamic content from the event
- Coordinated the delivery of seasonal succulents with enclosed invitation to seed the event with targeted media + influencers and secure RSVPs
- Managed all day-of event execution touchpoints, from timeline to vendor management to on-site set-up and tear-down
- Curated semi-monthly social media content calendars for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to establish a consistent and ongoing brand presence before, during and directly after the event
- Social Media Management
- Influencer + Brand Engagement
- Visual Content Creation
- Experiential Event Coordination
“Wow, wow, wow!! You guys nailed it!! You took my breath away when I first walked in and saw how you brought all that planning to life. The details were carried out to perfection. The Trius brand came to life in the most spectacular way. I’m excited to see how all your hard work continues to amplify to more consumers.”
- Event was attended by top media + influencers including Cityline’s Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault, Sarah Gunn, Shoana Jensen; Jana Webb from Real Housewives of Toronto; FASHION Magazine’s Meghan McKenna; Canadian Living’s Soo Kim; and Christine Dovey, among others
- Organic Instagram mentions were shared more than 40+ times over the course of the evening, resulting in 60,000+ impressions in a few short hours
- Trius wines were seeded with the GTA’s most discerning influencers, leading to further partnership opportunities and winery visits, including one from Leigh-Ann Allaire Perrault