Trius 40th Anniversary
Trius Wines has been producing world-class wines and offering unique experiences throughout Ontario for the past 40 years. To celebrate their roots and toast to a momentous milestone, the Trius 40th anniversary dinner hosted over 30 influential guests in the heart of downtown Toronto. A stunning cityscape backdrop, iconic Trius wines, and an elegant farm-to-table dinner brought guests together for an unforgettable evening.
Trius partnered with Reformation to create an exceptional anniversary event- the Trius 40th Anniversary Dinner. The evening began with wine and canapés on the terrace followed by a dinner menu thoughtfully crafted from locally sourced ingredients. The goal was to highlight the work and success of Trius over their forty years in Niagara's wine country, while generating buzz for the brand and their incredible wines.
- Developed a full experiential event strategy including design + styling, vendor recommendations, venue sourcing, and guest list curation
- Styled, directed and executed on-location photography and videography to capture dynamic content from the event
- Coordinated event invitations with targeted media + influencers and secured and managed RSVPs
- Managed all day-of event execution touchpoints, from timeline to vendor management to on-site set-up and tear-down
- Curated monthly social media content calendars for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to establish a consistent and ongoing brand presence before, during and directly after the event
- Social Media Management
- Influencer + Brand Engagement
- Visual Content Creation
- Experiential Event Coordination
- Media Relations
“Last night I got to cheers 40 years of @triuswines with some wonderful friends and colleagues- a night I won't soon forget. From sipping a 2002 Trius Red no one else on the planet will taste, to excluesive fermented wines that I now hope to get my hands on, it was pure magic.
- Event was attended by top media including representatives from Daily Hive Toronto, Notable Life, Good Food Revolution, The Marilyn Denis Show and CityNews
- Trius partners and past wine club members in attendance included @jogajana, @sparkingwinos, and @thiswildheart among other key Toronto and Ontario based lifestyle influencers
- Organic Instagram story mentions were shared 170+ times over the course of the evening, resulting in over 3.5m in total potential reach
- Trius gained 560+ followers and garnered over 285k impressions over the course of the week of the event