Nosh Official Launch at Telus Garden
Glowbal Restaurant Group is one of Western Canada’s fastest growing restaurant groups and has become one of the most successful restaurant companies in Vancouver since it was founded in 2002. The group’s nine brands include Glowbal, Coast, Italian Kitchen (Alberni Street and Park Royal), Trattoria (Kitsilano, Park Royal and Burnaby), Black + Blue, The Roof and Nosh.
Glowbal Restaurant Group tapped Reformation to officially launch Nosh, the company’s latest concept: a grab n’ go cafe made for busy, on-the-go professionals and health buffs alike, located in Vancouver’s newest landmark building, TELUS Garden. The overarching goal was to reach influential millennials, notable professionals, and key media across the city to drive brand awareness, social buzz and foot traffic for this new concept, through an integrated public relations strategy.
- Distributed a press release and story pitches to targeted traditional lifestyle + food media, coordinating all interview and asset requests
- Hosted a casual media launch event at Nosh, complete with tours of the back of house, a catered buffet-style reception and a welcome speech from proprietor Emad Yacoub
- Hand-delivered a surprise treat from Nosh to 30 key influencers throughout Vancouver, complete with an invitation to book a free curated experience for themselves and a guest at the restaurant
- Media Relations
- Influencer + Brand Engagement
- Experiential Event Coordination
“We’re not sure it’s possible to be everything to everyone, but new Vancouver restaurant-café hybrid Nosh is giving it a fair shot. It’s grab-and-go, it’s sit-down, it’s cocktails between business meetings—a certifiable triple threat, if our calculations are correct.”
- Launch event was attended by more than 75 key media guests
- Organic social media posts mentioning Nosh and/or the hashtag #NoshGlowbal were generated at the rate of more than 100 per hour over the course of the launch event
- Earned media coverage was secured in outlets including CKNW 980, Western Living, MONTECRISTO, Vancity Buzz, and VITA, among others
- Early buzz was created for the reopening of Glowbal Restaurant Group’s flagship restaurant at the TELUS Garden, adjacent to Nosh, later that summer