Kendall Ansell Interiors
Kendall Ansell Interiors is an award-winning design firm with a record of notable media coverage and a growing list of significant brand partnerships. Agency principal Kendall is a respected design expert in Greater Vancouver. Since its inception in 2013, Kendall Ansell Interiors has won two prestigious awards from Houzz.com and designed multiple features for three of British Columbia’s largest consumer trade shows: IDS Vancouver, the BC Home + Garden Show and Vancouver Home + Design Show, which draw a combined 138,000 people every year.
Kendall Ansell Interiors partnered with Reformation to build and implement a modern public relations strategy to help create buzz, engagement, and connections with the larger community of media, influencers, and consumers.
- Optimize social media feeds and create fresh, timely original content highlighting trends and design projects
- Position Kendall Ansell Interiors with the unique value proposition of 'design for living,' going beyond the traditional to create residential and commercial spaces inspired by each client’s lifestyle, uniqueness, and sense of “home.”
- Share design project photos with targeted media according to seasonal editorial content calendars
- Position Kendall Ansell as a leader in the local design industry, establishing her as a thought leader for media opportunities
- Place page-like ads and boosted posts on Instagram and Facebook featuring high-quality project photos
- Strategy Design
- Media + Public Relations Relations
- Social Media Management
- Brand Partnership Management
“Before you blow your savings on this year’s trendy turquoise ornaments, or if you’re finding it hard to resist the matching purple colour scheme that’s in all the magazines, consider this shrewd advice from an expert.
- +241% Instagram followers
- 100+ organic online, print and broadcast brand mentions
- 94.5 million total impressions
- $1.1M in earned media value including coverage in the Vancouver Sun, Global BC, BC Living, Western Living, The Georgia Straight, Ming Pao Canada, Westcoast Homes + Design, Vancouver Courier, West Coast Condo, Roundhouse Radio, Daily Hive, Miss 604, Canadian Home Trends and Houzz